I was looking back over some previous blog posts and I came across this Stolen Meme, which I first posted in March 2008. I had forgotten about the two confessions at the beginning, but in reading them I feel warm affection for my former self. Whenever we watch the Inside the Actor’s Studio, I will ask Ben to give his answers to the 10 questions at the end, and then – of course – I will give him my answers (whether he wants to know or not).
They are quick, so here they are:
- What is your favorite word? bridge
- What is your least favorite word? bitch
- What turns you on (creatively, spiritually, emotionally)? talented people who mentor and share their talent with others
- What turns you off? mediocrity passed off as excellence
- What is your favorite curse word? f*cker (an oldie but a goodie)
- What sound do you love? a cork releasing from a bottle of wine
- What sound do you hate? car alarms
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? baker
- What profession would you never want to do? join the military (I bow down to these men and women)
- The (stupid) pearly gates question. I decline to answer; I don’t like this question.
I also found this 10 question meme:
- Describe yourself in seven words creative, whimsical, clever, loyal, loving, stubborn, and an-awesome-dancer (played the hyphenated-word card)
- What keeps you awake at night? wondering about the future and replaying the past
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be and why? my sister. I think it would be cool to experience what motherhood feels like – but just for the day. : )
- What are you wearing now? yoga clothes
- What scares you? big, hairy, horrible Aussie spiders
- What is the best and worst thing about blogging? LOVE getting my thoughts down on the page. HATE that I don’t have time to read all the other amazing blogs out there.
- What was the last website you looked at? Indeed.com
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would like to focus more on living in the present.
- Slankets – yes or no? No. They are the death of human dignity.
- Travelling alone or with someone? With Ben – always.